Postage Stamp Quilt Square Swap
Hosted By: Melissa Ward - The Disabled Crafter
This swap will be hosted 3 times per year so that every one will have plenty of time to cut their squares in the sizes they want to participate. There will be three sizes that you can participate and you can choose all or just one it is up to you.
Please make sure you have signed up to follow my blog to participate in this swap!
- The sizes you have to choose from are 1.5", 2.5" or 5" squares.
- All sets are to be in the amounts of 50 different fabrics no repeats in a single package. (Please note when you sign up how many of your sets will be exactly alike and how many will be different from each other.) Please use either a rotary cutter and ruler, very accurate scissors or other die cutter system to cut your squares. Only send blocks that you would like to receive yourself.
- You are allowed to send in as many as 25 sets per person per size of square. (You will receive that many different sets back depending on how many people sign up for the swap. I will endeavor not to send you any of yours back to you.)
- Material must be of good quality for this swap. No see through fabric will be allowed. I will spot check and if I find any fabric I feel is not of good quality for someone to receive in return for what they have sent in I will make sure you receive that bundle back as part of your package. You do not want to receive fabric of poor quality so please do not send out fabric of poor quality to other members of this swap. Fabric is senders choice however as long as it is of good quality and meets the no repeats in the same package rule.
- Please send the correct amount of postage money enclosed either in stamps, check, or money order or you can send it to me via paypal. This must be the same amount that it cost you to send me your package. I keep packages here from the post office to mail them back to you as they are free from them.
- The dates of the sign ups for the year will be the following: February 1st - 15th with mail in by March 15th; June 1st - 15th with mail in by July 15th and the last one for the year will be October 1st - 15th with mail in by November 15th. (I will remind everyone when it is time to start getting ready to sign up for the later swaps.)
- All packages must be mailed to Melissa Ward, 212 Laurel Street, Apt 107, Texarkana, AR 71854 and mark on the outer envelope or box 2014 PSQSS so that I know it is not something I have ordered or one of my Listia winnings arriving.
- I will try to have all swaps completed and mailed back out to you within a week or two once I have received all the packages that have been posted to have been mailed to me on time. All packages should be received by me by the last day of the month in which they are mailed so if you are an International player please adjust your mailing time accordingly.
- Please comment below with the following information: Name, Address, Email Address, Number of each size set you want to send in and which round you are signing up for. I will re-announce before each round so that you do not forget to sign up for the rounds later in the year. Example:
1. Jane Doe
2. 222 Jane Doe Lane, Jane, AR 77285
4. 25 sets of 1.5" (all exactly alike); 15 sets of 2.5" (5 sets just alike then the other 10 sets just alike); 10 sets of 5" (all 10 sets are different)
5. February Round
I will be keeping a spreadsheet of everyone that has signed up and what they have signed up for as well as to when their packages arrived at my location. When I receive you package I will message you to let you know I did receive it then when I mail out all the packages I will let everyone know when I have sent them all out along with tracking numbers as all packages should go out with tracking numbers.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me regarding these swaps and I hope we all end up having fun and adding lots of new squares to our collections.